TRX-1500 - FLARM/ADS-B/Transponder collision avoidance
TRX-1500 is a collision avoidance system for hidden/remote installation. The system combines ADS-B and Transponder reception with a FLARM® transmitter and receiver. It features many interface options and is capable of sending traffic data to compatible traffic displays and portable moving-maps as well as professional avionics systems making integration into existing cockpits easy.
TRX-1500 is compact, lightweight and only draws very little power. With its interfaces it can be effortlessly integrated into exisiting panels. At a weight of less than 180g it is even suitable for the 120kg class of microlight aircraft.
Fly safer with enhanced traffic awareness. TRX-1500 receives the exact 3D-position of FLARM® and ADS-B Traffic as well as distance and relative altitude of transponders. Additionally the own position is sent out to all FLARM® compatible systems - over 20.000 in use worldwide.
TRX-1500 features two independent traffic data channels for display systems or moving maps in NMEA or GARMIN® TIS® format and an audio output. In addition the TRX-1500A version has an ARINC429 interface integrated for connection to professional panelmount avionics like GARMIN® GNS® or GTN®.
Use ADS-B Now!
To receive Transponder/ADS-B signals the TRX-1500 does not have to be connected to a Transponder. Yet you can connect TRX-1500 to your existing Mode-S Transponder with direct NMEA Interface (just like our VT-series of transponders) and utilize its GPS Data to send ADS-B Data out (ADS-B out). With this professional solution you can already leverage the advantages of ADS-B today.
All advantages at a glance
- Fly safer with comprehensive traffic detection and collision warning.
- Flexible installation due to compact design and many interface options
- Integrated audio output to headsets/intercoms
- NMEA, USB and GARMIN® TIS® Interfaces, optional ARINC 429 interface
- Easy setup and configuration via PC-Tool
- Minor Change Approvals for installation together with FLARM® Systems available for many aircraft
- Dimensions: 63 x 38 x 108 mm (HxBxT)
- Supply voltage: 9-32 V DC
- Current consumption: 130 mA @12 V
- Weight: 0,18 kg
- Interfaces: NMEA-out for ADS-B Transponder. 2x Data - out (ADS-B + FLARM® ) für CDTI (z.B. Garmin®) 1x USB