The VT-01 series of transponders are modern Mode-S/ADS-B transponders for panel installation in the form factor of a standard 57mm (2,25") instrument. Two output power classes and two housing variants are available. The VT-01 is our most versatile transponder and a cost effective solution for any type of aircraft.
The VT-01 can be installed in a single block or in two blocks with separate main- and control-unit. With up to 10m cable lenght it is possible to for example install the main unit near the antenna in the rear part of the aircraft and the control unit inside the cockpit. VT-01 can be used together with AIR COM radio transceivers eliminating the need for a second control-unit in the panel.
The main-unit is installed in a special mounting kit and can easily be removed/exchanged without modification of aircraft wiring. This solution is ideal for clubs who want to share one main unit in different aircraft or operators with demand for high availability and easy maintenance
All the advantages of a VT-01
- Install as single block or two block system.
- Best solution for club fleet installation or installation in different aircraft
- installation cradle provides tool-less move of the central unit
- integral alticoder (100ft or 25 ft resolution)
- Installation in small panels with less space
- Output power: min. 220 Watt (Class-1), or min. 150 Watt (Class-2)
- Level 2es (extended Squitter)
- Direct-GPS NMEA Interface for ADS-B out, no Interface required
- Ultra low power current, no external cooling required
- CAN-Bus Interface for future applications (i.e. TIS)
- COMM-A/B Interface via CAN-Bus